[pct-l] Plantar Fasciitis

Jim Bravo jimbravo2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 11:33:46 CDT 2016

Good post Sabrina. I'll second the use of turmeric. We use the extract
instead of ibuprofen, which can damage the GI tract, causing leaky gut
syndrome among other issues. It's a cox-2 inhibitor, just like ibuprofen.
As has been discussed here at length, eliminating arch supports is what
ultimately allowed my PF to go away.

Bravo

Sabrina wrote:
I used to suffer from plantar fasciitis as well. Once I started eating an
anti-inflammatory diet (in my case, The Whole 30) and taking a few
supplements, it went away. I know this is not the case for everyone, but it
did work for me. The supplements I take daily for inflammation are turmeric
and milk thistle. Seems effective for everyday life. I work out almost
daily, so I am putting some stress on the system and it is still holding
up. I'm sure hiking 2600 miles will stir things up a bit more ;-) Cheers
Sabrina