[pct-l] Plantar Fasciitis

Kailin Collins kailin.collins at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 11:43:47 CDT 2016

Just to expand on arch support vs no arch support.

PF can happen in individuals with either very high arches/rigid foot structure and in individuals with flat feet/hypermobile foot structure. The solution in footwear would be different depending on your foot type. The mobile/flatfoot would need good arch support and a more rigid shoe. The rigid/high arch would need lots of cushion through the heal and midfoot to help with shock absorption. Getting the right shoe for your foot is key to avoiding this issue.

Cheers
Kailin

Sent from my iPhone