[pct-l] Missing PCT hiker: Chris Sylvia in 2015 //// Re: Pct-L Digest, Vol 100, Issue 16

jcil000-hiker at yahoo.com jcil000-hiker at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 14:23:11 CDT 2016

I answered my own question about the missing 28 year old male hiker whowas last hiking north of Warner Springs when his gear was found and he was not.
I contacted the San Diego County Sheriff's Office to inquire as to what the outcome oftheir search was.... and the answer..... despite a ground search by S&R personnel &helicopters....
Chris Sylvia is still missing and has not been heard from since hiking the PCT north of Warner Springsover a year ago.