[pct-l] Switchback...in Speedos

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Apr 20 17:49:57 CDT 2016

Switchback,
I never said "No disrespect to Switchback, but I never want to see him in
Speedos. Never, ever."

Brick said that.

I would love to see you in "Speedos", wearing your trade mark "fuzzy pink
camp slippers".
I think you would be a "KNOCK OUT" that no woman could resist.

Word of caution...if you wear that outfit make sure you have a few cans
of bear repellant handy to keep those "ON THE TRAIL TO LONG HIKER BABES"
from having their way with you.

JMT Reinhold
Your concerned trail companion

Switchback wrote:
JMT Snow Bunny Reinhold wrote: This is true....Switchback in speedos would be hard to ignore, would be aformidable sight and should not be taken lightly.No disrespect to Switchback, but I never, ever want to see him cladonly in a speedo.Never Ever.
Switchback replies: As you should know, diversion and distraction are excellent tactics for any trail pirate.