[pct-l] Bear spray

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Sat Feb 20 14:25:56 CST 2016

FYI: Mace and Bear Spray are two entirely different items.
Mace is for use on people; don't try stopping a charging bear with mace.
The active ingredient in bear spray is much stronger than it is in mace -
both the civilian and law enforcement self-defense varieties.
Bear spray also comes in much larger canisters, the spray time is longer,
and it has a greater range than does mace. The reasons should be obvious.