[pct-l] Getting lost

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Wed Feb 24 11:46:39 CST 2016

> So I'll be upfront and honest. I have next to zero sense of direction. I'm
> 22 and get lost in my own city.

The trail is very easy to follow 99.9% of the time.

There are a few areas with confusing criss crossing trails, and the
occasional unmarked junction, but they are few and far between. The
biggest issues that I had were finding the trail on the other side at
road crossings.

Even navigation in the Sierra with the trail under feet of snow is not
that difficult, you just have to stay in the correct canyon, which is
not that hard since the steep canyon wall keep you there.

HYOH, YMMV