[pct-l] Public Announcement - Marketing Ploy

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 12:05:23 CST 2016

As you know the 2016 April Kickoff has been canceled.  But your pal, Switchback, is working on a spectacular surprise on Saturday, April 30 at Lake Morena Park.  This will be stupendous.  This will be beyond human comprehension.  This will be earth shattering.  Hikers will fly in from around the world to see it.  Roads will be crowded from LA and San Diego to be at Lake Morena County Park.  It will be the event of the 2016 hiking season.  Plus, my special surprises for everyone will be a big, big hit - I absolutely guarantee this.

Yes, your trail pal always is thinking of you and your hike.  More to follow.

Respectfully,
Your obedient servant and trail rapscallion -
Switchback the Trail Pirate