[pct-l] Rain jackets

Jeffrey Olson philos56 at live.com
Mon Jan 11 09:41:23 CST 2016

This is particularly so if you have a long body.  Going through the Goat
Rocks on a SOBO in June I ran into 45 degrees and rain.  From Canada
south to there it had been cold enough to be snow or frozen rain.  I had
to stop early that day and camp as water had leeched up and soaked me
from the chest down.  It took hours to stop shivering.  I won't use
Frogg Toggs again for that reason.

Jeff
Laramie WY