[pct-l] Rain Jacket

CClark dr_carolyn at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 14:47:49 CST 2016

If you are on a budget, try O2 cycling gear.  The jacket runs very large, so order at least a size smaller.  Jacket weights 5.5 oz and pants weigh 8 oz.  I also carry a 3oz Emergency Essentials poncho as a second layer in case it's really raining hard or we are going through lots of wet underbrush.  The poncho keeps my pack dry, too.
O2 can tear if you aren't careful, but it can be easily patched in town with a small piece of clear packing tape from the PO.

Products | O2 Rainwear

|   |
| Products | O2 RainwearBuy Online Products Blog About O2 Find a Dealer Contact O2   Facebook Twitter Vimeo Flickr Products Primary Jacket (Hi-viz Yellow)Lightweight Jacket with Built-... |
|  |
| View on o2rainwear.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Carolyn (Souldoctor)