[pct-l] Oregon Day Hike

David Mention davemention at icloud.com
Sun Jul 24 19:28:18 CDT 2016

I believe there is a sign on the Santiam pass. There is a parking lot and trailhead on the North side of the road that should be well signed. It’s just East of the road that heads south to the ski area.

On the Makenzie pass, the trail is just west of the summit. The summit is marked by the Dee Wright Observatory, and the observatory is less than a mile East of the trail.
Have fun, carry water!