[pct-l] Getting to Kennedy Meadows

Lucky Man luckymanhikes at gmail.com
Tue May 17 20:16:05 CDT 2016

I don't believe there's any public transit to KM but there is to Walker
Pass south of there: shuttle from lax to Bakersfield, bus to Lake Isabella
and another bus going to Ridgecrest will stop at Walker Pass. Or commuter
train from LA to Lancaster, bus to Inyokern (or bus to mojave and another
bus to Inyokern) and then yet another bus to WP.