[pct-l] Hardest Climb

John Papini jtpapini at icloud.com
Sat Nov 26 16:24:43 CST 2016

I found Mather to be the hardest, because snow forced me to climb straight up instead of using switchbacks. The climb down was equally treacherous, as I stumbled dangerously down my own trail, unable to locate the PCT proper. I agree with you that Forrester didn't feel particularly challenging.

Woodstock, PCT 2016

Sent from my iPhone