[pct-l] SB Section hike-Mckenzie Pass to Hwy 140 Fish Lake

Dennis Phelan dennis.phelan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 17:41:02 CDT 2016

Mckenzie Pass is just outside of the town of Sisters which is close to
Bend,  I would go to Bend.  I would go in the beginning of August; less
mosquitos.   I am not sure about the amount of traffic on hwy 140, but it
is the only way to get to Fish Lake so would expect a fair amount of
traffic, however Fish lake is not a huge resort, so there will not be a ton
of traffic. You might consider getting a room at Fish lake and they might
be able to help you get a ride to a major town.