[pct-l] My first post since 2003

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 22:43:06 CST 2017

Hey Tom,

The Altras are all about the wide toe box and zero drop heal.  Most folks
should go with a bigger shoe as Mango suggests just because your feet swell
and lengthen as you hike, but if you're main issue is the width of the toe
box, this may be a good shoe for you.  The zero drop heal sometimes takes
some getting used to, so I'd recommend trying them as early as possible.
You can always send them back if they don't work.

Give them a shot and see if they fit your feet.

Shroomer