[pct-l] My first post since 2003

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 17:16:52 CST 2017

I always carry a small tube of an anti fungal cream for athletes foot, jock
itch, ringworm and monkey butt.  Once, when we were still in a lot of snow,
but the weather had warmed up, our wet, warm shoes, became little petri
dishes for germs and I ended up treating a bunch of folks on trail north of
Tahoe who contracted jungle rot, myself included on that one.  But it's one
of the medicines that I use on numerous people on every hike.  There's
fungus amongus on trail, when you sweat and don't bath adequately every
day.  "Dirty hiker trash"  is what we call each other for good reason.

Shroomer