[pct-l] Switchback & Reinhold

carol bruno carolwbruno at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 12:07:36 CST 2017

Holidays in the sierras sounds like a dream!  So happy you are on the mend.  Hope you're on the trike and cruising through Arizona soon😎

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Nov 11, 2017 at 6:23 PM, hiker97 at aol.com<hiker97 at aol.com> wrote:   Well, I am driving my car again and it is wonderful after 6-months in the hospital and rehab homes.  I hope to get the trike started tomorrow with a new battery.  As far as the High Sierras and mountainman adventures, we will be going to the Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite Valley in early December to see the annual holiday play.  I might try to ride the trike over to Lone Pine and Bishop in a few weeks if I am lucky.  I would love to see the mighty Sierras again.  I remember when the last Ice Age glaciers were melting out the Sierras and Saber Tooth Tigers were roaming the trails looking for solo backpackers to pick off.  Back in those days we did not have all the fancy gear that folks have today.  We knew that pain was only weakness leaving the body.  Cheers, Switchback