[pct-l] Admin Note: Porn Spam

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Sat Apr 21 13:51:35 CDT 2018

A spam robot is mining the list right now, and it is likely that if
you post, you may receive some spam directly to your email address
with pornographic pictures inviting you to visit a website.

These are not being sent through the list, so they cant be "blocked"
with the list software

This has happened before, but the technique I used then to stop it
doesn't work this time. I am still looking into it, and I hope I
figure  out a way to stop it soon.

In the meantime, almost all mail programs have "filters" that can be
used to trash this stuff before you even see it.

Sorry. I am doing what I can to end  it