[pct-l] What’s your favorite hiking music? I’m creating a list to bring on my PCT walk this summer.

Luce Cruz lucecruz13 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 11:58:12 CDT 2018

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 8:30 AM, Katy Shaw <katyshaw at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Reno Hawk,
>
> A few months into my PCT hike last year, a friend talked me into
> subscribing to Spotify.

(snip)

> I’d also highly recommend podcasts and audiobooks.

Many podcasts on Spotify. I like Podcast Addict for a podcast manager on my
phone. Audible has a free thirty day trial, and the subscription allows you
to download the books to your device and you keep them forever if the file
remains intact. The podcasts and audio books give me other voices to listen
to inside my head that aren't telling me I can do it, I'll fail, or I'll
die if I try. Pretty much mandatory for me. They've been a huge help to
keep going.

--
Luce Cruz