[pct-l] What’s your favorite hiking music? I’m creating a list to bring on my PCT walk this summer.

Jeffrey Olson jjolson58 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 12:16:26 CDT 2018

I discovered Old Time Radio, and got addicted.

https://archive.org/details/oldtimeradio

The best shows in my opinion are Gunsmoke and Yours Truly Johnny
Dollar.  You can download whole years of shows.  Anything before 1950
seems really dated and I find shows from that period hard to listen to.
Jimmy Stewart in the Six-shooter is pretty good too.

I carry a couple hundred shows on the phone and while I don't listen
while walking, I do as I lie down and relax into sleep.

Jeff