[pct-l] Logging

neil.lacey neil.lacey at comcast.net
Sun Aug 19 13:08:50 CDT 2018

We'll there's such a thing as responsible logging, but that impacts profitN

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Mike Flannigan <mikeflan at att.net> Date: 8/19/18  1:28 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: pct-l at backcountry.net Subject: [pct-l] Logging

Hey, wait a minute.  That sounds like some independent
thought.  I'm sure somebody has stepped up to squash
that by now :-)

I don't know the answer, but bringing in people from
20+ states and getting all the helicopters in the area
to put out the fire ASAP, may not be the correct answer.
But the people who think they want that answer are the
squeaky wheels.

Mike