[pct-l] Stove less

Lyn Turner thelyn at icloud.com
Wed Jan 10 18:57:49 CST 2018

I get it, friends.
And I would fully support volunteering to fight fires, and believe me, I'm not afraid of putting myself in harm's way. That's another story, and one for another time.

But I'm in a different country, and happy to support whatever the PCTA recommendation is. I'm not going to burn your house or your amazing landscape down anytime soon. Really.

Even if I have to have a cold cup of coffee in the morning...

Scottish Lyn

Sent from my iThing