[pct-l] Hwy 10 to Wrightwood

Rick Parker rickrparker at icloud.com
Sun Nov 4 14:44:30 CST 2018

I will be going thru mile 208 around March 25th.  What are the collective thoughts on snow thru the San Gorgornio Wilderness and the North side of Big  Bear?  I see the weather averages can be cold into the mid to high 20*s. But does this part of the trail typically hold challenging snow/ice?  Of course I’ll see it coming, just thinking about shipping Kathoolas ahead to Wrightwood?  Not concerned (at this point anyway) about Mt Laguna or San Jacinto.

Thanks.
Rick