[pct-l] Halfmiles Maps

Kelly Baraga kellyhikes2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 17:03:29 CDT 2021

Papa Raven

I just got a new IPhone and dang it anyhow, lost my Halfmile app 😢. I’m thinking there must be a place that has these beautifully crafted maps somewhere? I too would live a hard copy and somehow to restore them on my new but not improved phone! Hope all is well with you and Mam Raven. How’s her feet holding up? I bout the shilitat after she wrote about it.

Much Love
GiGi

We see people as they are. But Jesus sees us for who we are to become!