[at-l] Glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSN only works for some people (was aging...)

lurker lurker at ev1.net
Sun Sep 3 19:34:39 CDT 2006

To a large extent, I have had my doubts about these drugs.  I hear
people swear about them and then there are those that swear at them.
That was why I asked my question, I was wondering if the kind of
preparation or chemical formulation seemed to make a difference.  At
this time I don't have any knee problems so I don't need appear to need
anything.  Maybe a preventive approach is a good idea but I don't want
to start something like that on my own.  I'll probably ask the Doc at my
next annual.  Has anyone here ever used them for thumb or hand joint
problems?

Thanks to all that have responded.

Lurker