[at-l] ALDHA Gathering '08 carpool

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 13:42:22 CDT 2008

I've got a Ford Taurus Wagon that I could fill heading from Boston to the ALDHA Gathering in WV. Leaving from Boston, areas where I could potentially pick up passengers include Hartford, CT area, Edgewater, NJ, the Philly area, and Harpers Ferry. Anywhere else along the way is also a possibility.

The car fits four very comfortably and five wouldn't stretch it much at all.

Alternatively, if you're driving down and want a passenger, I'm open to riding with you, too.

My schedule is flexible. I have no reason to rush the trip but even if you do, lets talk.

Stitches, AT99