[at-l] Off-Topic - Pollution Scorecard for your County

Lilla Thompson lthompson at hollins.edu
Tue Feb 3 10:47:40 CST 2009

Actually, my county fell in the bottom third, so I guess you're just unlucky in where you've lived ;)

Hmmmm...  I'm a little suspect of this site.  I entered about a dozen
different zip codes - places I've lived or visited over the years, from
Metro areas to very rural areas, from Florida to New York.  Every one of
them was listed as 'in the worst 10% in the country'.  Either I'm very
unlucky, or the site gives a stock answer to make everyone think they
are a polluted county.

Steve "UpToSomethin'"