[at-l] If I treated you this way. . .

Appalachian Outfitters appoutfitters at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 15 19:20:46 CDT 2009

Frank,
   I have attached what you posted about me and Appalachian Outfitters below.  If I "played" you I am sincerely sorry & that was not my intent.  I do not however appreciate that you insult my character (implying that I KNOWINGLY sold you a piece of crap); that is absolutely not true.  I hope that you have the grace and courtesy to at least stop by the shop and speak to me about it man-to-man. That is the way I want you to handle it: like a man of character, integrity, and decorum--all of the things that you believe I do not posses.  I eagerly await speaking to you in person and rectifying this situation.

Most Graciously,
    Jonathan Welsh
Co-Owner
Appalachian Outfitters SC Inc.