[at-l] Standing Indian Loop

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 00:54:15 CDT 2010

Some years ago, another hiker and I were getting to the section where you choose to go over or around. There was thunder and lighning and hail like small marbles. Both of us knew that we had every legitimate reason to go around, but niether one would suggest it (we talked about it later). So up we went, hooting and laughing amd racing for the shelter up ahead. It stopped about the time we got there. :-)