[at-l] Headlight

Victor Hoyt vnhoyt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 20:49:41 CDT 2010

On Mar 29, 2010, at 12:21 PM, Susan Buchanan wrote:

> When not hiking, I leave the zipka in the glove compartment of my car.  VERY handy when changing a flat tire in the dark (and yes, I've actually used it that way)

I started out using them for hiking, but I've found them indispensable on job sites. Totally removed the need for PITA drop lights and such. I now have near a dozen different models. I think my favorite is no longer made for the sport side of things, but it is similar to the current Tactikka. They sell it as the Tikka XP Atex, in the professional line.

Sorry if this is redundant. I missed the rest of this thread.

vic