[at-l] Then the Hail Came [was: A Walk for Sunshine]

Robert Rubin rhymworm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 23:45:19 CST 2010

  I love that journal. Back when I was with ATC, I asked George if we
could edit it and try to turn it into a book. He gave his permission,
but the "must-dos" on the publishing calendar piled up and the
"wanna-dos" languished, and I never got a draft finished to show him for
his approval. I'm guessing if you could find someone who'd edit it into
book form, he'd still be willing to have someone publish it.
--Rhymin' Worm