[at-l] Connecticut/Massachusetts

Kinnickinichere@aol.com kinnickinichere at aol.com
Mon Aug 15 14:18:30 CDT 2011

I am looking for information about backpacking Massachusetts and south to the AT railroad crossing in September and early October.  More specifically, I wonder which would be better--my Speer hammock with all the things to bundle me up or my Lightheart tent with all the things to bundle me up.  You may have noticed that I do not expect the nights to be balmy.  Also, I have found the trail when it is covered by leaves to be pretty slippery.  Any advice about that?

Kinnickinic