[at-l] Cameras on the trail?

Doug Mathews mathews at uga.edu
Mon Dec 5 20:20:39 CST 2011

List,

when I did my through hike in 2002, I carried a DLSR, Nikon 2000 and it
took 2 squatty batteries that I only replace once.

I'm doing and anniversary 2 -3 week hike next year and I'm taking my
Nikon D80, 35mm & 70-300mm lenses, 4 8gb memory cards, one tiny charger
(about the size of the battery), and an extra battery, plus maybe a
point & shoot.. Yep, a good bit of weight, but  for me the memories will
far outweigh the weight.

As they say,, your weight may vary!;-)

Mainframe