[at-l] On-line Companion

snodrog5 at gmail.com snodrog5 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 12:24:51 CST 2011

My contacts have always liked the 'free view' online to see their listings.
I've always liked being able to use the 'free view' aspect of our guide as a
distinguishing feature between us (ALDHA/ATC) and the Just-For-Profit books.
The "free view hurts sales" sure sounds true-ish, however we've sold plenty,
sold out, and the alternative publication (who never had a free view) went
out of business.
If I'm not mistaken, every time this issue came up at Gatherings it was
voted down - and it seems that giving this major change to a small subset of
members to decide is a way to bypass the expressed will of members. I may be
wrong, but that sure seems to be what is going on.

Teej