[at-l] Trail relo

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Thu May 19 08:36:38 CDT 2011

Some trails in Florida (side trails off the FT) are blazed white.  There's also a white lichen that grows on trees here; that makes it difficult to distinguish lichen from blaze at a distance.  So I feel your pain with yellow blazes and yellow leaves.

Your disorientation at doing the same trail in an opposite way is why I don't object to yo-yo hikes.  Somehow I always see things on the return that I totally missed on the way out.

Joan