[at-l] Gathered?

RockDancer rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 12 18:37:38 CDT 2011

Heading north, the shelters are:
Rice Field
Pine Swamp Branch
Bailey Gap
War Spur
Laurel Creek
Sarver Hollow
When you reach the ridge after VA 42, Sinking Creek Valley, there is a small
sign on a tree that says something like "this is the Eastern Continental
Divide". So the Answer is Laurel Creek Shelter. Sarver Hollow Shelter is on
the downslope from the ridge after VA 42.

So, good logic all. Some of the guesses from the Gathering ranged from NY to
TN. --RockDancer