[at-l] Trail conditions in NH

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Thu Sep 8 07:29:47 CDT 2011

On 9/7/2011 3:35 PM, Art Cloutman wrote:
>    I was disappointed to discover the
> laundrymat were I met up with Felix and Pilot last summer was closed
> because the woman who owned the business had passed away and her
> husband was not interested in running the business.

Yeah, Pilot was saddened to see that when she came through
there this year, too. Was 'the business' separate from the
apartments?  I think that looks like a perfect business
opportunity for you, Gab. Set up a little hiker store in the
back with showers....laundromat up front.  Yeah....I like
the sound of that a lot. Have Rockdancer run the place....

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98