[at-l] LAX

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Tue Dec 4 11:55:27 CST 2012

I've been lax in saying this...I went on a nice little hike
in NY the other week and I must say thank you to Walt
Daniels and the NYNJATC (is that the right order?)  and any
club maintaining the Trail there.  The trail was in very
good condition...only a few blowdowns remain from Sandy.
Treadway was really good. Nice...VERY nice...newish stone
steps somewhere north of Stormville Rd. Very nicely blazed
in BOTH directions (I rarely can say that). Thanks, Walt!!

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98