[at-l] y'all

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 10:05:33 CST 2012

Here in Indianer the crocuses are all in their March glory, and last weekend, in a fold in the woods with a little manmade dam/lake arrangement, as the sun left a sheltered shoreline (and with some ice still in the corner), a spring peeper piped in. *Total* music, mannnn.
And if I knew my birds better (subst. "at all"), I could tell you who was going to town outside my window the other bright, sunny morning, in fine April/May fashion.

Okay, so, not having a *real* winter sucks but, that's not to say there're not upsides, too....

seasonaltoe