[at-l] y'all

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 11:16:42 CST 2012

Here in central Florida, azaleas are blooming early, as are citrus trees.  It's been an extremely mild and dry winter.

In the woods, Carolina yellow jessamine vine is in full bloom.  The little trumpet-shaped flowers smell like baby powder, and if the vine is dense enough, you can catch the scent as you hike.

Later this week I'm going to check to see if rose pegonia (an orchid) is in bloom yet.  It's right along the Florida Trail not too far from where I live.

Joan