[at-l] last report from Crawford Notch

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 17:48:48 CDT 2012

eArThworm sent me an email link available on the web, but it's not CNSP-specific, and it seems like a good way to make an enemy, to throw a stone into an over-big pond.

Actually, I hadn't thought of a phone call. Hey, you didn't catch a name of Ranger McFriendly, did you?? Maybe a little butter-n-honey.....