[at-l] at-l Digest, Vol 66, Issue 1

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 1 18:59:26 CST 2013

I bought my daughter a computer.  I was walking the rail trail and a lady told me she was training for the AT.  I didn't know it existed.  I asked my daughter if she could ask that thing about the AT.  She searched it and this list came up.  Felix was tellin about meating the sweedish vollyball team while on a hike.  I decided right then that this was the place for me.  Learned everything I know about recreational backpaking (The military showed me how to do it with folks shootin at ya) from this s ite.  There are folks here that can answer any question you ask.  If you want to do it the Right way, I can tell ya that >))