[at-l] Morton's Neuroma - it's not in my head...

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 15:42:02 CDT 2013

Thanks for everyone's support - both on list and off.

I, too, had numbness in my feet during my thruhike that came back in the
months after my thruhike.  I just didn't know if the permanent numbness
after this surgery might cause some other type of unanticipated problem.
 Thankfully, that doesn't seem to be the case.  I'm glad some of the
non-surgical approaches worked for others but unfortunately, they haven't
worked for me.

At this point, numbness would be far superior to the pain I experience
after just a mile or two of walking so I'll probably schedule the surgery
for this spring.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor