[cdt-l] CDT Finish-6 Southbounders

Ginny & Jim Owen spiritbear2k at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 10 17:54:01 CST 2006

Congratulations to all of you.  Who else is still hiking?

I look forward to seeing the video - please put us on your list.

Did you follow the new trail south of Silver City?  Did they finish marking
the trail north of Rte 9?

For future hikers, Sheriden windmill is about 1/8 mile off trail up the
draw, as shown on the BLM map.  We followed cow paths that led us right to
the water but I know others who followed trail markers and missed the turn.

Ginny

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/