[cdt-l] Shipping help

Caryl Bergeron caryl_bergeron at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 18:30:01 CDT 2007

Would there perhaps be anyone out there who lives near Denver, CO or anywhere between Bakersfield, CA and Denver who would be willing to help with shipping our resupply packages this coming summer?  I know it's a lot to ask, but it'll probably be for only the state of CO since we are hiking only as far as Rawlins this year and we will be trying to ship as many boxes ahead as we can.

  Caryl & Brian