[cdt-l] Fording rivers on the CDT

Jeff Braun jbraun at vizsolutions.com
Thu Apr 12 21:08:36 CDT 2007

Troubadour and Turtle started their 2002 sobo hike after a record
setting storm in mid June (8th to 11th?) dumped 4 feet of snow in the
Mountain Chief area and 5 feet of snow (9" water content) at Badger
Pass. Warm weather soon followed, so  the runoff was extremely high
and well above normal. I do recall reading their journals and some of
their crossings in Glacier.

Jeff