[cdt-l] '08 thruhike

joseph beals bealsjw at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 22:35:45 CST 2007

I have been monitoring this list for a few months now
trying to pick up as much as I can to plan my hike.  I
now have my window to hike next spring/summer, and
have a warm/fuzzy on what I want to do.  I have a few
questions for you guys are more familiar.  I want to
leave the ice axe and crampons behind, and wanted some
input on what I need to watch for to do this.  Ihave
the option to go nothbound or southbound, other than
the obvious snow factor, what pro's and cons are
there?  I'm sure I will conjure up some more along the
way, but this is enough for now.  I appreciate any
few months.  -Joe