[cdt-l] CDT thesis, antithesis Re: David Horton's planned speed hike

Bruce Ward bruce at cdtrail.org
Tue Oct 2 15:24:02 CDT 2007

The reality is that without a defined and designated Trail you will need
to contend with subdivisions, extractive uses, motorized use etc which
will preclude a continuous primitive route. We have no desire to see
anything other than a preserved natural route, the Trail as primitive as
possible. You are not prevented from wandering from Canada to Mexico
however you like, those options will always be there.

Bruce Ward
Executive Director
Continental Divide Trail Alliance
PO Box 628
Pine, CO 80470

Tel.  303  838 3760
Cell: 303 917 1476
Fax: 303 838 3960

Shipping Address:
CDTA
13700 Highway 285
Pine CO 80470
" I firmly believe that if you follow a path that interests you, not to
the exclusion of ...cooperation with others, but with the strength of
conviction that you can move others by your own efforts, the chances are
you'll be a person worthy of your own respects. "

- Neil Simon, (b. 1927)
American playwright, screenwriter