[Cdt-l] PCT vs. CDT - some questions

Frank Gilliland frankgilliland at comcast.net
Fri Dec 12 10:43:19 CST 2008

Roger.

I have had the same questions before.  What I have concluded on my
Thru and Section hikes. is that there is no "Best".  I don't want to
get too philosophical here, but it is not so much about which trail to
hike.

It is instead how "You" hike the trail.

There is a lot of opinions abut which trail is best, which back pack
is best. which boots or shoes are best.

Just pick a trail, start some planning, learn back country and map
skills and start hiking.

Now, if you have some technical questions about what maps or books to
get, transportation issues, weather, etc.  feel free to contact me off-
list at my email address:

frankgilliland    at    comcast    dot    net

StarMan