[Cdt-l] Antelope wells route

joseph beals bealsjw at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 07:04:08 CST 2008

In light of the information I have received here, we
had decided to start at columbus, I was looking for
less road not more.  The crazy cook monument looks
like a good route as well, we will have to discuss
this too.  Sounds like I will be eating extra tuna and
peanut butter, thats fine.  thanks for everyone's help
 -Joe
--- Jim and/or Ginny Owen <spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com>