[Cdt-l] stoves

Eric Whte ericshawwhite at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 12:58:48 CDT 2008

I may be a little out of touch with the current trends, but my MSR Whisterlite International is great. I can actually cook what I eat and not just soften my Lipton's or Ramen a little bit. While Coleman fuel (white gas) is getting more and more difficult to find in small re-supply towns along the PCT and CDT, I can go to the gas pump for a 45 cent refill. Car gas is a bit sooty compared to refined white gas, but the advantage to having a real warm & tasty meal at any altitude and being able to boil water is well worth the extra weight in my opinion. Mini Mart

http://mail.yahoo.com